Be warned about Death Cap mushrooms

ACT health officials have issued a warning about Death Cap mushrooms, after four people were taken to hospital after eating the fungus at a party in Canberra.

Read more…

Death Cap mushroom victims monitored
4 hospitalised after eating death cap mushrooms
Poisoned mushroom eater remains critical
Two die in Australia from Death Cap mushrooms
Deadly meal cooked in commercial premises – Updated January 6, 2012
中国驻澳大利亚使馆提醒旅澳中国公民切勿食用野生蘑菇 – updated January 6, 2012
A deadly mistake – updated January 6, 2012
 
 

.